If you are looking for the best outfit for your Red Rocks concert experience, you are in the right place!
Here you will find 3 PERFECT Red Rocks Concert Outfit Ideas, straight from a local who has attended every type of Red Rocks concert imaginable. Discover all the secrets to creating an epic concert look, while being comfy all night long.
You'll also find out about easy essentials to take with you to enhance your concert experience!
Three Perfect Red Rocks Concert Outfits
Red Rocks Concert Outfit Idea 1: Mountain High
Dress like a Colorado Native with this classic mountain style. Best of all, you will be absolutely comfortable for all the Red Rocks weather changes and be able to hike up the stairs.
While you probably heard of the recent Red Rocks hail storm, which thankfully isn't common, it is actually quite common for the weather to change dramatically during a single Red Rocks concert event. Plan on the weather going from hot in the day to downright chilly at night! This outfit will have you covered for common weather changes!
Mountain Hight Outfit Details
1. YoColorado Velocity Quarter Zip Fleece - super soft, stretchy microfleece jacket that is perfect to warm you up at night.
2. THUNDER STAR Denim Shorts - Women Mid Rise Ripped Stretchy Jeans Shorts Frayed Raw Hem Casual Denim Shorts.
3. YoColorado Juicy Fader Trucker Hat Red - Mesh back with snap closure.
4. SHULOOK Women's Hiking Boots - Waterproof Outdoor Trekking Camping Trail Hiking Books.
5. Boiron My Pocket Kit - Holds five tubes of any Boiron single medicine, allowing you to customize and carry products to provide symptom relief. Options include Histaminum - Allergy relief for hay fever, hives and indoor and outdoor allergies *, Arnica - Temporary relief of muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls* and Aconitum - For sudden fever relief up to 102° F with dry, hot, and red skin, restlessness and agitation.*
Red Rocks Concert Outfit Idea 2: Modern Hippie
Did you know that Phish was banned from playing at Red Rocks for several years after fans danced in the surrounding streets for days?
Also, did you know that U2 literally mortgaged their houses to be able to play their first Red Rocks Show? Even though it was pouring rain, it became one of the most memorable Red Rocks show ever!
Honor the legendary, groovy Red Rocks look that has been cemented by so many epic concert experiences.
Modern Hippie Outfit Details
1. Boiron Nux Vomica - Tube fits easily in your pocket for on-the-go hangover relief for upset stomach, nausea, heartburn and irritability.*
2. Beautiful Boho Hippie Patchwork Pants - With handy unisex zipper pockets.
3. Bivei 108 Mala Beads - Can be worn as necklace or bracelet.
4. Retro Peace Love Shirt - Perfect hippie vibes!
5. Gold Chain Ear Cuff - Beautiful minimalist ear cuff, chain ear climber and simple, cool ear cuff earring.
Red Rocks Concert Outfit Idea 3: Earth Goddess
Red Rocks is known as a healing vortex, which means that it is a place on Earth that emits healing energy. One thing that is never captured in photos, is the breath-taking color of the rocks and sand. This is the perfect environment to reconnect with the Earth and explore your inner Earth God or Goddess!
Earth Goddess Outfit Details
1. Core Hemp Family Pack - Waist Hip Bag Handmade From Pure Hemp (OM Boho)
2. CHUNTIANRAN Tank Top - Womens Mandala Vintage Graphic Racerback Tank Top.
3. Goddess Wrap - Double-Layered, Natural Fiber Versatile Cotton Wrap.
4. Fillable Mini Bottle Necklace - Fill bottle with Red Rocks sand to take a piece of your Red Rocks concert experience with you!
5. Boiron Apis - Product tube fits easily in your fanny pack for bug bite and sting relief.*
Concert Essentials to Enhance Your Experience!
If you are coming into Colorado for your concert, you need to know that the altitude does not mix well with booze! Thus, please plan to go light on the alcohol and make a plan to stay well-hydrated. Even a little alcohol combined with the high altitude can cause a hangover, so planning ahead for hangover relief is optimal!
Keep in mind that there are not many vendors inside of Red Rocks so bringing a light snack is a smart idea. Also, it can be typical to experience light-headedness, fatigue, muscle cramping and overexertion from climbing the stars. Consider taking these products with you, depending on your needs.
My Pocket Kit is a convenient storage option from Boiron, world leader in homeopathic medicines. It holds five tubes of any Boiron single medicine, allowing you to customize and carry products to provide symptom relief. Boiron homeopathic medicines come in meltaway pellets, no water needed, and contain no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Great options to consider for festivals and/or concerts are:
Aconitum - For sudden fever relief up to 102° F with dry, hot, and red skin, restlessness and agitation.*
Apis - Bug bite and sting relief.*
Arnica - Temporary relief of muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls. Also great for pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises.*
Gelsemium - Stress reliever to calm occasional nervous tension, apprehension, and stage fright.*
Nux Vomica - On-the-go hangover relief for upset stomach, nausea, heartburn and irritability.*
Histaminum - Allergy relief for hay fever, hives and indoor and outdoor allergies.*
Hypericum - Relief from nerve pain associated with minor injury such as radiating or shooting pain in the back and legs, and toothaches.*
*Claims basked on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Natural Products Network participates in the Amazon Affiliate Program.